13 Incredible Facts to Help You Unleash the Power Of Your Mind
By Angelina Zimmerman / Inc.
Successful people create their own reality wisely using the power of the brain to create the outcomes they want in life. They truly believe they can achieve anything they set their mind to.
Irrespective of their current circumstances, they believe in themselves. For they speak only of what they want in life, feed their mind with positive news, surrounded by inspirational people thereby attracting amazing experiences.
Conversely, the rest of society imprison themselves, creating four walls around them. Every thought creates misery, replaying sad stories, reciting the same script like a record continuously playing time after time. Stories that inform the world of their scarcity thinking, complaining and choosing to blame others for their general lack in life.
There are so many incredible facts about your brain that I would love to share with you. These facts come from Dr Joe Dispenza and his book - Evolve Your Brain - The Science of Changing Your Mind.
1. For every thought you have, a surge of electrical currents from your brain release an unknown number of neurochemicals, responsible for the operation of your nervous system. Your body responds to each thought accordingly like a world-class conductor leading a famous orchestra, with everything working in unison from your heart, liver and lungs performing their role with precision.
5. The process of change requires forgetting what we know to discover new ways of being. Regular meditation practices accelerates the achievement of this goal and produce visible positive results.
6. Learning something new requires considerable energy and our undivided attention. Consider when you first learnt to drive a car, the level of attention you possessed compared to that of an experienced driver who is primarily operating on auto-pilot. We have the ability to alter who we are with every new piece of information that we learn. By combining this new information with practical application, a new experience is brought to life. We invoke greater levels of change, the more we repeat this process.
7. Our life-long repetitive negative thoughts are significant contributors to stress and disease within the body. Stress causes us to live in 'survival' state which negatively changes our internal state and exhausts our body. In turn, generating adverse responses including: anger, depression, misery or confusion. When we are in this state, it can be likened to behaving like a bird trapped in a cage or a prisoner held captive, we fail to see the possibilities for our life. This is how people become 'stuck' for their consistent emotional state is highly addictive resultant of the production of neurochemicals.
8. There are 4 main regions in the brain. The frontal lobe is the most malleable part of the brain responsible for decision making. The cerebral cortex or neocortex is responsible for our 'free will'. It stores 90% of the our brain's neurons and manages information, attention, awareness, thoughts, language and recordings of our knowledge and experiences. The parietal lobe processes sensory information with the temporal lobe controlling smell, sounds, speech and vision.
9. Our genes impact our behavior yet research demonstrates that we can produce positive changes. In 1942, Conrad Waddington introduced the term 'Epigenetics', which is the impact of genetics on development. Those successful in creating change, studied others via education utilizing books, movies and inspirational people to develop new thoughts and create new ways of being. Visualization is a powerful tool used to stimulate the brain to generate strong mind-body connections.
10. Our state of being consists of our repetitive cycle of our constant thoughts combined with the production of chemicals within our body which generates our emotions. This repetitive cycle has a direct impact on our behavior.
11. To change our reality and heal our bodies the secret ingredient lies in making up our mind to do so. We have the ability to fully recover and change our external circumstances exactly like those patients who are told they would never walk again yet do so, sport stars who suffer from irreversible injuries yet fully recover, or those who have suffered a life-threatening cancer and a few months later it is no where to be found. They understand the secret is having a powerful intention, believing they have the power to change their circumstances, loads of determination and the will to create what they want in life.
12. There is a partnership between acquiring knowledge and our life experiences. Our mind is supplied with knowledge via the brain, whilst our mind elicits our experiences through our body.
13. Wisdom stems from one's intelligence to comprehend the arrival of one's emotions derived from our lifelong knowledge, experiences and behavior.
To change your current reality, you need to shift your state of mind by thinking new thoughts to create new feelings and ways of being.
Irrespective of your genes, it is possible to create a brand new you. Believe that you can and most importantly make up your mind with absolute conviction that what you want is coming to fruition.
(at) mindpowernews.com / Privacy