18 Ways to Join the Illuminati
Source: The Code of Influence
So, you want to join a secret cabal of mysterious forces that make up the Illuminati. Granted it has for some a "romantic" appeal. Granted that appeal may be filled with fear but it's a concept they hold on to in spite of reason. Here are the steps that anyone can use to gain admitance into the most powerful club in the world.
Regarding the Illuminati, most of the Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists (PCT) have a habit of jumping to conclusions based on faulty evidence and reasoning. They are so good at it they could be finalists in the Olympic Conclusion Jumping Event. One of the common errors they make is that of constantly referencing each others works without going further back to find original source material.
But I digress... .
Let's suppose that in spite of reason and logic an Illuminati does exist and you were one of the rare people who wanted to join it. By joining the Illuminati you could build an empire that increased your personal holdings while further subjugating the uninformed masses of humanity.
Let's further assume that you were not born into the so-called "blood lines of the Illuminati" to whom access is most easily granted.
There must be a way to get "in".
1) Take the long view of things. Be patient. The Illuminati is, if nothing else, patient with their goal of world domination.
2) Start your own form of Illuminati group that models everything you know about the so-called "real" Illuminati. Your members should want nothing less that more power, money, control and domination while at the same time making their influence appear invisible.
3) Study up on what the PCT say about The Illuminati and learn as much as you can.
4) Get a degree from Harvard. While there make it your intent to join the Skull and Bones Society or the Pen and Quill.
5) Subtly incorporate Illuminati symbolism in everything that you do. This will include The Pyramid with the All Seeing Eye, the snake swallowing it's tail, the ankh and any variations to them.
6) Join the Masons and aspire up the hierarchy of degrees. As you progress up the Masonic Degree system be on alert for those who might be hiding their secret ambition for world domination.
7) Join any other occult group that has a hierarchy like the Rosicrucian's and work up the degree system within it.
8) Study the "mystery religions" and occult practices.
9) Form a coven or magical group.
10) Strategically find your way into the social circles of the elite. This may be done by joining various boards of directors or volunteer groups. Or by finding people who are 'connected' and working into their social circle.
11) While in these groups cautiously demonstrate a) your ambition and b) your inclination toward the occult.
12) Build a group of "slaves". For legal reasons it's best that these relationships be consensual and from the Dominance/submission community.
13) Work on having all your outward appearances to be that of a decent, moral and upstanding citizen.
14) Openly become a member of the Christian clergy while secretly holding some occult practice.
15) Create a network of connections that form a hierarchy. The hierarchy at the bottom are those people who can help you without knowing your connection to or ambition within the Illuminati. At the top of the hierarchy are those who know, share and support your ambition. Typically this may only be two to four people. In the middle will be the various occult groups that may or may not share your interest in supporting the Illuminati.
16) Be judicious with what you tell people. Reveal your goals and purposes like a slow strip tease making certain that people only know about you what they will accept and be supportive of.
17) Appear to always know more than you are revealing. This will do two things, first it will attract people who want to learn from you and second those who have some connection within the Illuminati are more likely to confide in you.
Most of all this last point:
18) Be patient. You can only join the Illuminati after years of consistently demonstrating your worth. This could be a process that takes decades.
Confessions of an Invisible Illuminati is one man's look inside his journey from being a troubled youth to becoming a massively successful adult thanks to the experience he gained after being initiated into a powerful "secret" society. This is a surprisingly uplifting and positive memoir and the information in this book is certainly not what you would expect. Get the free book here...