Reboot Your Brain with Dr. Dale Bredesen
Interview with Dr. Dale Bredesen,
Author of The End of Alzheimer's
Do you know that every 3 seconds, someone in the world develops dementia?
An estimated 5.8 million Americans of all ages have Alzheimer's.
One in 10 people age 65 and older (10 percent) has Alzheimer's dementia.
I was astonished when I first saw these figures.
What can we do about this?
Even if you don't have signs of cognitive decline, what can you do to prevent it from happening?
To give you the answer, my colleague Morry Zelcovitch has interviewed the World's Leader and foremost expert on Alzheimer's Disease - Dr. Dale Bredesen
You can get access to this interview for free today.
Go here now to watch Dr. Dale Bredesen Interview...
In this interview, you are going to learn...
- Why you have to change the way you think about the problem of cognitive decline or Alzheimer's
- Why the current approach of 20th century medicine cannot solve the problem and how the 21st century medicine should approach cognitive issues such as Alzheimer's
- Why sleep is so important and one of the best things to help prevent cognitive decline
- Why Chronic stress will literally shrink your brain, induce neural cell death and contribute to Alzheimer's disease
- Why it is so important to reduce your chronic stress in order to improve your ability to have optimal cognition
- What is the efficient way to reduce stress, improve sleep and have better cognition without any training
and much more
[Go here now to watch Dr. Dale Bredesen Interview]
Powerful New 3-Minute Exercise Improves Memory and Brain Power
Browse all articles by topic here...
(at) mindpowernews.com / Privacy
Mystery Gift with any Donation to Mind Power News!