7 Steps to Opening the Third Eye
By A. Thomas Perhacs,
The third eye, also called the inner eye or the mind's eye, allows you to observe the world in a manner similar to as you do in your dreams, even with closed eyes. The opening of the third eye heightens your sensitivity, and the working of the mind attains a great balance.
There is a certain procedure that needs to be followed step-by-step in order to open this third eye of yours. And in order to unlock the door of intuitive powers, you are required to master your mind.
Anything in this world is possible if you have a strong belief. You can open the third eye if only you have a strong belief that it exists. The eye can easily be opened even while being conscious.
Once you become aware of its presence, the next plan of action should be to know the details of purusa (attentional principle). This principle helps you to understand the importance of separating your dreams with your logic and assumptions. This is important for the sole functioning of the third eye.
Once this level is reached, you are ready to meditate and focus all your energies towards the opening of the third eye. At this stage, the temperament of your concentration transforms into self-understanding. Now, the attentional principle plays an important role in raising your vibrations.
Once you understand the concept of the opening of the third eye, just sit upright on the floor, or a chair or a sofa in a cross-legged position. Then try to relax your body starting from the shoulders.
You can practice half-head circles to release any kind of stiffness you may be experiencing. Close both your physical eyes slowly and try to focus your entire attention towards a point present in the middle of the eyebrows. This attention can be shifted to the lower areas after an interval of 3 to 6 min.
While following this simple procedure, there are a few things you must keep in mind:
1. Sensing is an important feature of this procedure. It is indeed necessary for you to be aware of the commotion that arises from the environment.
2. Your body has to be perfect enough to detect all the sensations arising in it.
3. Now is the time to feel, and experience the immense flow of sensations through your body.
4. Feeling helps you to recognize and separate each sensation individually.
5. Now is the time to reflect on memories, feelings, and sensations.
6. You have to notice every feeling that keeps coming up now and then from the store of the subconscious. You have to identify the present co-relation of these memories in order to understand their significance.
7. Then, ultimately is the act of refocusing concentration to stir each chakra related to your subconscious mind.
After completing the above mentioned steps, you are geared up to focus your entire power of concentration at the rear of the point in the middle of your eyebrows. If you are successful, you will come upon a presence that will allow you to observe. You will then see light spawning from this presence, and the opening of the third eye will take place.
A. Thomas Perhacs has created many
Related Article: Become A Member Of The School Of True Yoga
(at) mindpowernews.com / Privacy